Leaving for university is both an exciting time but also full of challenges.
It's a time of lots of change with meeting new friends, relocation and learning to live independently, which can result in high levels of stress and anxiety. Having the right psychological skills and tools in place to be able to manage anxiety and emotions, developing self- confidence and managing change can make a real difference in how people cope with going to university.
The programme will cover the following topiCs.
- Managing emotions
- Dealing with change
- Developing self-confidence
- Understanding strength
- Healthy psychological practices - self care and management
- Understanding individual needs and the needs of others
- Managing conflicts
This is a three hour workshop that will focus on three key areas:
- dealing with changes
- wellbeing and self-confidence
- communication skills
- Reverse Psychology, Villa 753, Al Wasl Road, Al Safa 2, Dubai UAE
- Saturday, 8th of July 2023, 1 PM - 4 PM